Recent Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

February 14th 2011. Happy Valentine's Day to all people in thiz world :D

I would like to say, happy valentine to my dearest best friends, best girls, best of the best. There are Uwi, Rahma, Dila, Nadia, Sarah, Anggie, Tiara and Vania. And next for my crazykrezih friends Nanda, Giscka, Tikah, Nurul, Usha, Defa, Tata, Mustika &many more. And also for my beloved family, especially my mom. Last, for Khairan.

Today was not really means special to me. Which is I didn't appreciate in val's day. Boredamn attack. I've no idea. My mind was stuck. Icecream drunk. Hmm people got some chocolates on val's day but me? Ate ice cream too much....~ I love foods. I love foods a lot hehehe.

Enough. Why I shud to be like this? The others people are very happy out there, so just share ur story guys. Everyday is a good day (I wish). Thank you. Goodnight ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment