Recent Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

:"D

I am weak. I am not strong enough to go through life on my own sometimes. At times I cry hysterically, tasting the salt as my tears roll down my face into the corners of my dry cracked lips. I don’t want to say goodbye. I don’t want to leave. I don’t want things to change. I want this one might be last forever. I don’t want to even think. I am pathetic in that way beyond belief. I cannot stand for this at the moment, and I need to just, breathe.

I hate a liar. Liar has the sweetest lips to say any kind of lies. There was a difference between what you said and what you did. There is a 'lie' in be(lie)ve.

I think you should know something. You cant read my mind and dont ever try to read it cause you wont understand. When i said "im fine" im not always meant it. I said it cause i dont want you to know what i really felt. I dont want you to get hurt. Because i love you.

Well, you will ask me to share everything to you. Or telling you if i get upset. Its hard. And i think, a real man should know when his girl get upset, and think why's the reasons. (peka sedikit donggg)
  
Enough for today. Too much tears, too much things in my mind. Sorry.

Ps: I will never stop loving you. I mean that to the ends of the Earth. I am a mess right now. I don’t know how to fix myself right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment