Recent Posts

Sunday, February 6, 2011

what will happen in April?

I can’t wait for April. Too much best thing will happening on April 2011. First, this is what I will watch in April 5th 2011 : Bruno Mars Live in concert at Istora Senayan, Jakarta. Just the way you are, grenade, move on, count on me, nothing on you, billionaire, again, and many more!



Second, I’m going 16th guys!!! About 2 months I’m not 15th girl anymore. Well, my friends are going 17th this year but its okay, age is nothing. And the happiest news is “Ujian Nasional tahun 2011 bakal dilaksanakan tanggal 18-21 April 2011” it means gw sebagai anak kelas 11 bakal libur, and April 21st is my 16th b’day. I luv holiday, especially on my b’day hihi :p.



Third, April 23rd 2011 is Justin Bieber concert, too bad I can’t attending. Why? Kejauhaaannn!! Dan kemahalan dan gak dibolehin sama papa . Honestly gw pengen banget nonton justin bieber hmm next time lah insyaallah Amin.

Fourth, April 27th 2011 is Maroon 5 Concert. I’ll be there!! I’ll standing in front of Adam Levine. Band jaman sd banget yang namanya dulu dance sampe pake lagu “This Love” (masa kelam) haha :p. I can’t lie that all maroon 5 ‘s albums are totally amazing and the songs absolutely easy listening with the beautiful lyrics. Hardly, badly, madly can’t wait.



Last, insyaallah in 22nd-25th I’ll going to Singapore with my beloved family. Semoga ini ga bakal diundur-undur lagi kayak rencana awal yang tadinya bakal pergi akhir februari ini.

And, there are the reasons why I can’t hardly wait for my April. I luv April. So, What’s your favorite month guys?

0 comments:

Post a Comment