Recent Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

12 Februari 2011, 1st Anniversary ♥

12 Februari 2011 our first anniversary. Me&Khairan.

11:57 p.m I got a call. From someone. Yes he is, Khairan. I've got a feeling, that he would call me to say "happy anniversary". I was wrong.

K (khairan): kamu dimana? Keluar dong
N (nabila): dikamar, keluar kamar? Ngga deh dikamar aja
K: ngga keluar rumah
N: ngapain?
K: keluar aja
(I walked to the carport)
N: udah diluar nih
K: oke

*tuut..tut..tut* call ended. And then I texted "kamu ngerjain aku" to him. And he replied "keluar pager pliss". It was really surprised me. Guess what? 00:00. I thought that he would say "happy anniv" so I said it first. But, I was wrong again. (Kurang lebih gini percakapannya)

"Udah jam 12 belum?" "Udah" "hm aku mau ngomong sesuatu" "oke, happy anniv ya (ngulurin tangan)" "ngga, aku gamau" "oh gitu oke (balik badan)" "hehe bercanda" "aku mau nembak kamu lagi" "(diem)" "I love you. Do you want to be my girl? (Ngeluarin sebuket bunga dari balik badannya)" "(ceming, cengengesan,kepo)"

"itung deh" and I counted. 12 purple roses&between these roses there is one white rose. What does it mean? I didn't know. Until he asked "tau artinya ga?" and I answered "nggak, emgnya apa?" He told me "12 tangkai mawar ungu tanggal jadian kita, 1 tangkai itu artinya sebulanan" and next...how did me look like? Speechless. Surprised. Can't believe. I just wanna cry. What a sweet things I've got. I've never seen purple rose before, and in that day someone who I loved gave it to me. You shud be jealous guys hehe :p

About 1hour we talked each other. At the end, kiss&hug. I'd love it soooo much. Feel like "oh God, thank you so much for him, what a thigt hug"

Fyi, I've a surprise too loh :p when he arrived at my home to picked me up, I walked and gave him 6 cupcakes and said "happy first anniversary". First cupcake "happy", second cupcake "1st", third cupcake "anniversary", fourth cupcake "khairan", fifth cupcake "a fixie" and the last cupcake "nabila". I put our photos in the second,fourth&last cupcakes. I know, my surprised was nothing. Krik krik. And ya kinda like that. But I hope you like that. The only thing I wished is could be with you for long time. I'm just too afraid of losing you. I love you. I do really love you ♥.

Next, Khairan and I went to Gandaria City. We were going to watch No String Attached. Yeah Ashton Kutcher 's new film. Wrong film. Too much "xxx" scenes. And it was awkward hehe. Thank you dear for accompany me ♥.

11p.m me and him arrived back at my home. Late. I knew mom&dad would be angry with this. And...something I won't happened is happening. BAD. WORST. And so sorry. I couldn't make the happy ending. Well, you've told me that I've to forget it. Yeah I did. But guilty is can't lie. I can't lie to my self that this guilty is really killin' my heart. Nyesek. Banget. And I hope, gw bener. Kalo itu juga nyesek banget buat dia. Once again, sorry.

Setiap ada tawa pasti ada tangis. Makannya hidup itu nggak selalu bahagia dan kita nggak selalu ada di atas. Mungkin gw terlalu bahagia sampai pada akhirnya gw harus menangis.

Ps: I love you.





0 comments:

Post a Comment